~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~

~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~
We love what we do and hope you do too!!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Star cutout Entertainment Centers

Sorry about all the bikes in the back. I had a client Ashley special order this 16inch deep by 4 ft long by 32inches tall entertainement center. It turned out so good I sent her a picture before I painted it and she actually loved it the way it is. So didnt I... Delivered it to her the next day and i thought she was going to cry. It is so much fun making primitive amish furniture. It has to be one of my favorite things to do with my husband.
We made these cute little end tables for Ashley as well. She wanted something small and easily moveable. With us being military we need furniture that we can move with us. They are too cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment