~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~

~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~
We love what we do and hope you do too!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Miranda's cabinet in antique cream

This cabinet is done in antique cream. I made this in two pieces. It turned out fantastic. Yes I seen another furniture maker's stuff and got my idea from it. I bought one of these from an aquantance and used the same plans to make this one. It looks exactly like it. I am very pleased with how this turned out. It is 6 feet tall by 3 feet wide and 12 inches deep. I love the color of this. I can custom make them larger or smaller. This is the perfect height and works wonders for hiding stuff.. These cabinets do not have to be antiqued and can go into any modern style home. I happen to love primitive stuff and these are amazing pieces. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment