~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~

~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~
We love what we do and hope you do too!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

*Thank you Tabby's Candle Bakery*

This is just a small example of my stash of goodies I have surrounded throughout my house!Just wanted to say thank you to Tabby for all of my amazing candles and tarts. You are truely the best!!! I get so many compliments on how awesome my house smells. I can't tell you how many times people tell me I have way to many, but when they smell how good they are they start to understand! I hate that we are so far apart now but I know the post office isnt... Tabby's candle bakery is like no other. Not to mention we do things for eachother and that is a huge plus in my book. She orders furniture and tutu's and I order her candles and tarts. Best bartering ever!!! Thanks Tabby...

No comments:

Post a Comment