~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~

~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~
We love what we do and hope you do too!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My HUGE order for Tabetha Billings

Two of many pieces. The bottom is a cubby cabinet to display all of Tabby's candles and tarts she makes for her showroom. The top is a cubby shelf but after building it I discovered it was extremely heavy and would probably do better sitting on something. Tabby wanted her pieced done different than the dark stained back. So with a few ideas she gave me I decided to distress the antique cream so you could see the grain of the wood through it. It turned out amazing.
Tabby's huge cabinet. Also done with the distressed cream and primitive black. It is actually 2 pieces so you could take the top and flip it so the door swings up or down. This was a surprise piece Tabby didnt even know I was making her. She asked me to surprise her so I did... It turned out fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment