~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~

~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~
We love what we do and hope you do too!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tabby's furniture part 2

Customized star display cabinet. These could be used in your bathroom as a medicine cabinet, in a kitchen for spices or just about anything. This is such a nice piece. It is 20 inches by 24 inches by 4 inches.
23by 23 display tray I made for Tabby to display her sample tarts in. It once again turned out great. Tabby has been such an amazing friend I wanted to make her something simply special for her candle bakery. When i went to her house after I delivered all of her goodies. I seen how amazing her showroom looked. It was great. I felt as if I made her even more business now that her stuff had its own little place to go. She displays all of her forsale items now and I couldn't be happier.
Tabby's very special present to her mom for Christmas. This entertainment center is 6 ft long, by 36 inches high by 12 inches deep. Done in a primitive distressed black and a provincial brown stain. This has to be my proudest piece... My husband and I worked on this for hours and hours to get it to look perfect. We added thick 1by4 boards in the back instead of beadboard. It turned out absolutely amazing. I really could not be more proud of this piece. I love how I distressed the color instead of it being more of a solid looking black with distressed edges. Amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment