~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~

~*~Handmade Primitive Furniture~*~
We love what we do and hope you do too!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ok so who doesnt love the idea of hiding your dirty stove...

Just joking. This is an oven cover or topper. It works on flat surface stoves or even gas stove. I first made one for my flat surface stove and since we moved I now have a gas stove and to be honest they work the same. Of coarse you have to let the stove cool down before putting your cover on. My forget me not, is taking it off when using the oven. It is such a nice piece. If you cook alot like I do, sometimes it gets irritating moving it on and off. When you put it back on it looks fantastic and everything is nice and tidy. I love my cover. They are custom fit to the size of your stove. So far like I mentioned I had two very different stoves but they where the same dimention. So I think these would fit your ordinary stove unless you get a Paula Deen extra stretched out stove with 10 burners,lol... Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment